FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connecting a DVSwitch Server to the internet (Raynet DMR Server)

keithG4WQB
First Timer
Message 3 of 3

I have been having a series of issues with my router that hav e been successfully been sorted by Customer Services, although this has to be confirmed over the next few days.  One issue remains.

I have connected a DVSwitch Server directly to one of the ethernet ports on the router, a Talk Talk Sagem Fast 5364.  The server is built on a Raspberry Pi and requires that one port between 50000 and 59999 be dedicated to its use.  Access to the server is through an Android device that also has the same port in its account configuration. 

Access can be directly through the "home" wifi network or, more usefully, through the GSM network.  Once access has been achieved, the Android device "registers".  This happens.  What is not happening is that the communication is going no further, i.e., into the internet.  It is not possible to register over the internet.

Clearly there is either a setup condition that I have not met or TalkTalk has something somewhere that does not permit it.  Any help would be very useful.  

Best regards, Keith G4WQB

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2

Message 1 of 3

HI @keithG4WQB 

@Michelle-TalkTalk has asked me to help you.

Have you set up a port forwarding rule for this device & if so, please include a screenshot of it so as I can check it for starters?

Keith
I am not employed by TalkTalk, I'm just a customer. If my post has fixed the issue, please set Accept as Solution from the 3 dot menu.
TalkTalk support and Community Stars - Who are they? 

0 Likes

Michelle-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 2 of 3

Morning,

@KeithFrench - Is this something that you would be able to assist with?

Thanks