FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contact me as promised please!!!

Dzeet
Participant
Message 13 of 13

Can someone remind Tift he was supposed to call me on my mobile number to resolve the issues I have Today. He is from orders management and will be the only person I want to hear from. I'm too tired of being fobbed off. 

0 Likes
12 REPLIES 12

Message 1 of 13

Hi,

Apologies, this has been passed to the Order Management Team and they should make contact as soon as possible.

Thanks

0 Likes

Message 2 of 13

Message 3 of 13

Still nothing from your colleagues, so I am writing a brief outline of what has been going off which I will post in a new topic and link here for your readers, trust me it will be a GOOD read for all.

Apparently they could not read and called my dad on his landline and not me as requested even when asked to, by my dad. My mobile number is supposed to be in the notes you have for me, last thing that was written in there, and in the profile on this site.

But that is normal at the best of times.

Message 4 of 13
0 Likes

Message 5 of 13
TY Again
0 Likes

Message 6 of 13

Hi Dzeet,

I'm sorry about  this, I'll pass on your comment to our Order Management team 

Chris

0 Likes

Message 7 of 13

That is sneaky.

someone just called me from TalkTalk 19 min ago. I thought I would give it some time just in case it was an accident. It rang for LESS than 3 seconds NOT 3 seconds but LESS before they gave up so it could be logged as a missed call I am not stupid. The phone is right next to me. I'm really not expecting a call from Tift I'm sure it is his day off same as yesterday and the rest of the year. Can we stop playing games?

If you would be kind enough to pass this on I will be grateful.

Message 8 of 13

No problem, our Order Management team are arranging for someone to contact you

Chris

0 Likes

Message 9 of 13
Thank you
0 Likes

Message 10 of 13

Hi Dave,

I've passed on the details to our Order Management team. I'll let you know if I receive an update or they may contact you directly 

Thanks

Chris

0 Likes

Message 11 of 13
A bit of everything. Don't think it would be wise to ask me that on here, better if your colleague does what he said he would do or this will become a very, very long post and will not look good.
So please again ask Tift from orders management to contact me on the number I gave him and at least give me an update before the end of today or I will post in a new subject on here what this is about. It should be in the notes for the account... But probably not, just like I doubt Tift was his real name. I hope to be proven wrong.

Regards
Dave
0 Likes

Michelle-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 12 of 13

Hi Dzeet,

I'm sorry for the delay. Would it be possible to confirm what this is in relation to?

Thanks

0 Likes