FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contract Renewal

MrPuKKa
Team Player
Message 5 of 5

Hi

I have been out of contract for a while now, last 4 weeks I have had intermittent fault on my fibre connection which was down to firmware on a certain brand router. This is now resolved but I was not offered any discount while my internet connection was unstable.  I have just seen my bill and it has been increased also so not very happy. For the same price I am paying now, I can move to VM and get 200MB. I spoke to the social media team and they recommended contacting the better value department. Can somebody please contact me regarding this ?

Kind Regards

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4

Message 1 of 5

Excellent.  Glad you agreed a suitable deal.

Karl.

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes

Message 2 of 5

@Karl-TalkTalk 

@Gliwmaeden2 

Thank you for the information. I have been in touch with TalkTalk and renewed my contract at a discounted price, very happy now.

Kind Regards  

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Message 3 of 5

If it was a £2.00 hike, please check back through recent emails - there would have been a notification if you are on Fast Broadband or Faster Fibre. 

There will also be an increase of CPI + 3.7% each April from 2022.

Fixed price contract promises have gone out the window. Only Fixed Price Plus holds the price, but with an excessive surcharge. On Fibre, it can also work out cheaper paying upfront for 12 months. 

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Articles/Pre-pay-saver/ta-p/2619378

Check the updated version of Ts&Cs. 

Automatic compensation only applies to total loss of service. 

Check "offers and upgrades" in My Account, but don't renew online. They tend to add extras that you have to phone up to remove, if you don't want them. 

Phone 03451 720046 after 9am Monday to Saturday. 

You won't be contacted through the forum to set this up, @MrPuKKa, and it can't currently be done using Chat.

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 4 of 5

Hi 

For contract renewal you will need to speak with our Customer loyalty teams on 03451720046 or 03451725157.

They can go through any offers they have and it is then up to you to decide if this is better value for you.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes