FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

D-Link 3782 Firmware Update

AldridgeAndy
Super Duper Contributor
Message 64 of 64

Hi OCE's it seems sometime ago that awareness was raised of firmware quirks along with the VPN issue when using the D-Link 3782 router.

Then a few months ago a revised test firmware was released for a day or two to fix the VPN issue, this firmware was then withdrawn awaiting an official release.

The current firmware on this device was built in December 2016, so well over 12 months old.

The HG633 device has regular updates to improve its performance, around three or four incremental releases within the past twelve months.

Has the 3782 router been abandoned by TalkTalk, or do D-Link not work as closely with TalkTalk for firmware updates?

Any ideas when / if the 3782 will have an update to enable reliable VPN working and to also address the issues you are aware of via forum feedback?

Many thanks in advance.

63 REPLIES 63

Message 61 of 64

No news on this firmware release yet?

AjA

Start with the obvious, easy fixes. Save yourself embarrassment when you find out it's the microfilter that's knackered!

Debbie-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 62 of 64

Hi AldridgeAndy

New firmware for the DSL3782 has been tested and should be available soon.

As soon as we receive a date for when this firmware is ready then we will post on the Community to let you know.

Thanks

Debbie

KeithFrench
Community Star
Message 63 of 64

We have not been advised of any official release of new firmware for the DSL-3782 as yet.

Keith
I am not employed by TalkTalk, I'm just a customer. If my post has fixed the issue, please set Accept as Solution from the 3 dot menu.
TalkTalk support and Community Stars - Who are they? 

0 Likes