FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DG8041W Hub: Kernel Panic Error

Stratosphere
Popular Poster
Message 5 of 5

Huawei DG8041W Hub - Firmware Version v1.05t failing a couple of times a day with the following error:

1981-01-01 00:00:10 [Error][Alarm-Log] AlarmID:104001,AlarmLevel:Error,Device reset. Cause: System reset due to kernel panic, Terminal:OTHER

I've read on other threads there's a firmware update that can resolve this, where do I get that please?

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4

Message 1 of 5

You're Welcome 🙂

Regards 

Karl 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

Message 2 of 5

Amazing! Thank you so much!! Confirm now on 1.06 and reconnected.

0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 3 of 5

Hi

All done now, firmware update completed.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 4 of 5

Hi

Pushing the firmware now, if you see the connection drop, don't turn the router off, let it finish the update.

Karl.

Working From Home Tips