FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DNS woes are driving me mad!

Rickster1978
First Timer
Message 6 of 6

image.jpg

Since moving house a few months ago I have had constant DNS issues where the router shows as connected and having internet yet no pages load and I get booted off video calls. I’m at the end of my tether as every time I check the status it shows as fine on the router and the talk talk app. 

the only fix seems to be a reboot of the router which then works for an hour or so and then the same thing happens. 

I’ve got the black router with the bronze holes on the front. 

Has anyone solved this issue or will talk talk be able to assist and sort a different router?

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5

Message 1 of 6

Hi

A Huawei hub and returns bag are on the way to you.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes

Rickster1978
First Timer
Message 2 of 6

Yes please Michelle. I can then return the existing router once I’ve tested the Huwai one and confirmed it solves the issues.

0 Likes

Message 3 of 6

Hi,

I've run a test on the line now which hasn't detected a fault. Would you like us to send a Huawei Wifi Hub? We would also send a router returns bag so that one of the routers can be returned.

Thanks

0 Likes

Rickster1978
First Timer
Message 4 of 6

Hi Karl

I’ve added my home phone number into my profile now.

0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 5 of 6

Hi

Can you please add your home phone number to your 'Community Profile' so I can pick this up for you.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes