FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Damaged External Wire - Need a Fix Asap

Lisar2489
First Timer
Message 4 of 4

Hi, 

Our outside telephone wire disconnected over the weekend, I am currently working from home and need this fixed ASAP. With no phone number to contact for you I rang OpenReach to see if they could come out and fix it, they advised I need to contact TalkTalk for you to them contact them to send someone out to fix it.

This is a matter of urgency please as I cannot work without WiFi. Thank you. 

Lisa
0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Michelle-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 1 of 4

Hi Lisa,

I'm really sorry for the delay in getting back to you. I've raised your mums fault over to Openreach now as the line test has detected a possible fault. If you don't hear any more by Thursday then please post back here and we can re-check for an update on the fault for you.

I can't provide a specific timescale for resolution, however Openreach are working as quickly and safely as possible to resolve faults.

Thanks

0 Likes

Message 2 of 4

Thank you Tayler.

I have logged this on behalf on my mum's account Patricia Robson. The phone number I have filled in will relate to her account.
Thank you. 

Lisa
0 Likes

Taylerw
Enlightened One
Message 3 of 4

Hi @Lisar2489 

I have passed this onto our team to pick up.

Please can you make sure that your community profile includes your first and last names, TalkTalk phone number and if possible an alternative contact number. This can be done by clicking on your Avatar picture then click on ‘My Settings’ followed by ‘Personal Profile’ then ‘Personal Information’ from the drop down list.

Otherwise, we will not be able to tie up your Community username to your TalkTalk account. Only you and TalkTalk have visibility of your details. Please do not post any personal info on here as it’s public.

Thanks

0 Likes