FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disable Wifi Optimisation

BritSparky
Chatterbox
Message 6 of 6

Good afternoon,

Could an OCE please disable the Wifi optimisation on my broadband line?

I've tried getting this done via the live chat service to no avail, and im somehow hoping one of the TT Staff on here can assist.

On a related matter, Talk Talk really need to review the useless live chat service, they really do not know what they're doing.

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5

Message 1 of 6

You're Welcome 🙂

Regards 

Karl 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

Message 2 of 6

Thank you for your assistance, Karl.

0 Likes

Message 3 of 6

Hi

optimisation is now off.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

Message 4 of 6

The WiFi optimisation issue *is* a real problem. If it were not the message board would not be full of customers wanting it turned of

I'd be obliged if you'd go spam someone else's thread.

0 Likes

bigkenny
Problem Solver
Message 5 of 6

I’ve spoken about this before but for the life of me I can still not understand why Wifi optimisation does not have the option to be turned off or on by the person who has the router.  It should be updated on a new software update ASAP. It’s a complete waste of time for everyone and a headache for the poor person who does not know they have to get TT to switch it off (or on).

You people on this forum can then concentrate on customers with real problems.  

0 Likes