FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disabled Wifi

Aleksandrapj
First Timer
Message 4 of 4

I just got my internet connected yesterday, everything was working completely fine until , Wifi network disappeared. 

Router has got still white light everything looks fine but my devices cant even see a network. I have managed to connect my laptop through ethernet cable and this way - internet is working. I logged into my router and it says Wifi disabled - there is a an option to enable it  - when i press it nothings changing and wifi is still disabled. I have restarted my router to factory settings - that didn't help either. Looking at previous posts most likely I need router replacement? I have been on live chat but the person there didn't seem too helpful and didn't really took into consideration everything I said?

It is not really a great start to have it down on the second day of connection. Could anybody please advise me how to get this issue resolved quickly?

Thanks in advance!

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 1 of 4

Hi Aleksandrapj

A replacement router is on the way.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes

Message 2 of 4

Just updated my profile, thank you! Hoping for TalkTalk staff to resolve it quickly 🙂

0 Likes

Skynet_TX
Community Star
Message 3 of 4

Hi @Aleksandrapj,

If a factory reset (holding the reset switch in for over 10 seconds) has not got it working then the router probably has a fault. The staff here will be able to arrange a new router for you if they believe it is faulty.

For one of the TalkTalk staff on this community to be able to look into this you will need to update your community profile to include your name, landline telephone number that your TalkTalk service is provided on & an alternative contact number. This will allow them to identify you, and they will then be able to help.

Don't post any personal details in this thread, just add them to your community profile.

Then they will hopefully be able to respond to this post tomorrow.

0 Likes