FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disconnects part of settling in period??

Spring fixer
First Timer
Message 5 of 5

Hi 

I switched to Talk talk on Wednesday, that evening was fine. After work last night and this morning the router is disconnecting from the talktalk network every 4-5 minutes. Router light solid white, then flashing orange then flashing orange and white then back to solid white. The process then repeats.

Is this part of the 14 day settling in period?? 

Cheers

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4

Message 1 of 5

@Spring fixer Fibre 65 comes over the phone line and the signal is split either at the filtered faceplate of the master socket or with a microfilter.

If you get broadband problems you should always plug in a handset and check for noise as that can and does affect broadband connections.

0 Likes

Michelle-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 2 of 5

Morning,

I'm sorry to hear this. I can see that the fault has been raised to Openreach, please let us know how you get on.

Thanks

0 Likes

Message 3 of 5

Hi,

Thanks for the reply, just switched from Vodafone that I had no issues with to talktalk fibre 65.

I have the WiFi hub (with the orange background) . And it's connected to the ADSL socket, not through the phone line. 

Hope that helps. 

0 Likes

martswain
Philosopher
Message 4 of 5

No.

That suggests you have a problem.

What product do you have ?

If it comes via the phone line is the phone working normally with no noise and does dialing 17070 get a readback of the correct number ?

0 Likes