FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disgustimg service from this *@#][!![]'#[@#]!* company!!!

kc1985
First Timer
Message 3 of 3

I set up a new contract on Saturday as I upgraded to a faster fibre direct to my home had an engineer out to my home to fix a new box in my home and some idiot from talk talk switched off my Internet and told me some how the sale did not go through even though they sent out an engineer who drilled through my property to set new cables up. I spoke to sales team told them 8 was disgusted the way I was treat after being with talktalk for years and they cut me off without reason. The call handler said on Saturday 27th November she could put me back onto my old plan fibre to cabinet and it would come back on that day. I am now within a new contract and they've never turned on my Internet. I've spent up to 6 hours since last Friday on a daily basis complaining and asking to speak to a manager and nobody will put me onto 1 aswell as keep transferring me to loads of different departments. No1 has a clue what they are talking about I was later advised it would come on the 29th even though I was told the 27th and still no Internet box just flashing red. I was told on the 30th a manger would contact me today on the 1/12 and nobody has called me and still no Internet!! I am so disgusted this is by far the worst company I've ever had to deal with. I know want to withdraw my contract after less than a week of setting it up. This company have lied to me and failed me and there customer service is a disgrace!!!! Get me the *@#][!![]'#[@#]!* away from this disgusting company

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2

Debbie-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 1 of 3

Hi kc1985

I'm really sorry to hear this.

Please can you update your Community Profile to include your name and TalkTalk landline number, we can then look into this further.

Thanks

Debbie

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Message 2 of 3

Ordinary Faster Fibre is only fibre to the cabinet, @kc1985. that means no drilling, as it's copper from the cabinet to your house. 

Are you sure this wasn't Future Fibre?

If that is the case, use their support hub:

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/FutureFibre/bd-p/FutureFibre

Otherwise, complete your community forum profile details, so that community support can identify your account. 

Gi via your avatar/name; settings; Launch Profile Wizard. 

Staff reply Monday to Friday. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes