FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does Fibre35 include TalkTalk TV ??

johne53
Conversation Starter
Message 4 of 4

Yesterday I contacted TalkTalk to renew my internet package which was previously called Faster Fibre. However, they don't offer that package any more so they've switched me to something called Fibre35.

But since then, I've been getting emails welcoming me to TalkTalk TV with instructions for connecting my set-top box to my router etc - even though I don't have a set-top box...

Or is TalkTalk TV included with Fibre35 ??

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

johne53
Conversation Starter
Message 1 of 4

Many thanks for the quick replies. Under 'My Account' there's a section called TV but it's telling that I've no TV boosts at present (and the price is the same price I agreed for just broadband). So it all looks right and I guess I can just ignore the TalkTalk TV emails. 👍

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Message 2 of 4

Online, through My Account, it is usually added, @johne53. Customers then have to contact Talktalk to get the £4.00 charge removed. 

If you contacted them to phone / Chat, they should have spelt out exactly what was included and not done this by default. 

It is included in the package name because it is always "available". That is very confusing for us customers! However they have done that for years.

Check that you are not being charged the extra for it (even at a discount). It is best to ring them up on 03451 720046 or use Chat if you need to get it removed. 

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Articles/Our-live-chat-team/ta-p/2230529

You can't remove it yourself in My Account  if it is showing up there.

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 3 of 4

Hi

All packages have an aspect of TV added so that you can add components later if you wish, or can request a Now TV Voucher code via My Account.

Thanks  

Karl.

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes