FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Doesn’t work

Jimckay
First Timer
Message 2 of 2

I’ve had this service since June and it doesn’t work, TalkTalk are very good at pretending to be helpful but in actual fact nothing they do served any purpose other than to get more money out of me.

I have had three engineers come out and look at my line, and called customer service several times. Every time I do the response is the same “there’s nothing wrong with your connection” My internet is usually not even able to load the speed test it’s that slow, and because I can’t do the speed test they say there’s nothing they can do.

The one time it has worked they made me re do the speed test over and over until it they got a result that looks good for them, telling me the test didn’t work the first time and to try again. They then told me my connection is fine and they can’t do anything about it. My connection has been running at less than the guaranteed speed since i started the contract on June 13th, well over the 30 days for me to be let out of the contract.

To add Insult to injury TalkTalks advice was to pay them more money for a speed boost rather than providing me with what I am already paying for. This is such a blatant rip off I almost posted this comment in the “tell us about a scam” section of this website 

If someone at TalkTalk is reading this please sort it out

4EF059E2-7DF9-48C9-938F-77498F8D98F1.png

266B1B7A-AE93-4405-BDEB-90422FA51DDA.jpeg

4EFA74CA-C872-42E4-BD31-B21D36A799FE.jpeg

147DDB1A-3AB3-41F1-9BE3-789F5C54A6CC.jpeg

Jim
0 Likes
1 REPLY 1

Michelle-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 1 of 2

Hi Jim,

Can you please update your community profile to include your:

• Name
  • Telephone number
  • Alternative contact number

We'll then look into this further. Please do not post this information on this thread. Once you've updated your profile please post in your topic to confirm it's updated. 

Thanks

0 Likes