FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Eero trial

ifanyonecan
Whizz Kid
Message 27 of 27

Hi Guys

I also got invited to the Eero trial and then got the email Great news! You’ve been selected to join our exclusive free trial. Also clicked the link to say I still want to take part, got the Eero app and stayed logged in but heard nothing since.

Mark

26 REPLIES 26

SelRoberts
First Timer
Message 21 of 27

I'm enrolled on the trial.
I received 2 eeros.
1 In office connected to internet, and with  2 Ethernet cable connections - one to my eero and one to my PC.
Second eero in sitting room (Wi-FI)
My previous TalkTalk router has 4 ethernet ports - 1 to my PC and 1 to a powerline adaptor providing internet to a bedroom.
Question - can I connect powerline adaptor to one of the 2 ports on eero #2 or do I need another eero unit?
Thanks

0 Likes

Message 22 of 27

Same here told I was in trial just got email saying I'm not downloaded app ready as last email told me to can't tell people they are in a trail then change your mind later bad customer service 

Message 23 of 27

Hi Karl

Thanks for trying just got an email to say Unfortunately, you weren’t selected to join our eero trial due to the high volume of applications

Strange as the email below says otherwise. Not to worry all in a days messing. They might get it right next time.

Thanks  Mark

Capture4.JPG

Message 24 of 27

Hi Karl

Thanks fingers crossed.

0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 25 of 27

Hi

Quick update, I've just found the manager looking after this trial and emailed them directly to reach out to you.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 26 of 27

Hi

Trials are never quick moving, it will take time for the team to process all surveys and they often have a number of trials in progress at any one time.

I can only advise a little patience, and the trials team will respond.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes