FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Existing members not getting same offers as new customers

Bubbles Mum
First Timer
Message 3 of 3

I thought it was now a legal requirement that TalkTalk offered existing customers the same offers as new customers, but apparently not. My offers or upgrades are never as good as my current package and there is no flexibility. Existing customers are being penalised by giving their loyalty to TalkTalk for years with no reward. And Live Chat is not available to even discuss with anybody.

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 1 of 3

Hi Bubbles Mum

Thanks for your post. 

I don't think there has ever been a "legal requirement " to offer the same deals. Offers and deals change every month If there is a offer that you would like, call our Customer Loyalty Team during Business hours (Monday to Saturday 10:00am to 18:00pm) on 03451720046. 

If you are outside your last 90 days there will be an admin fee for changing but you may be able top negotiate with the team to clear it. 

Regards

0 Likes

ITTroll
Whizz Kid
Message 2 of 3

It is possible to get new customer rates by speaking to the loyalty team (sadly phone only now). I've always found the offers available through My Account to be dreadful.

What you wont get is any of the cashback or voucher deals which I suspect are not covered by any renewal rules.

0 Likes