FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Extra eero 6

Bighitter
First Timer
Message 3 of 3

I had fibre 150 installed yesterday which seems great, other than in the rooms upstairs furthest from the hub. I expected this to be honest and my question is…..do I just purchase another eero from Amazon or do I have to go through TalkTalk? Cheers

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2

Gondola
Community Star
Message 1 of 3

TIP - Pause tracker blocking in the browser, ad-blockers and similar blocking software to avoid conflict with LiveChat's operation.

Calls to Customer Services on 0345 172 0088 and Future Fibre enquiries on 0345 172 0074 are free from a TalkTalk home 'phone (not usually included in the current Future Fibre package) but otherwise are at a standard landline call rate or may be included in a mobile minutes allowance.

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2022

Like below to appreciate my help . . . Mark as solved  Accept as Solution

0 Likes

Gondola
Community Star
Message 2 of 3

Hi @Bighitter 

You'll be aware that the Amazon eero6 is designed to operate as a mesh network for total home wi-fi coverage.  If you've purchased the TalkTalk Future Fibre 150 data only product from TalkTalk and received the eero6 as part of that package then I would recommend you contact the Future Fibre Support Team to discuss the Wi-Fi coverage for your home.  TalkTalk do offer an add-on product called Total Home Wi-Fi that will provide support and additional eero6 units as necessary.

You may already have the Total Home Wi-Fi as part of your package or you can add it on or just purchase additional eero6 units from Amazon.

TalkTalk eero Support Hub

Total Home Wi-Fi

Have a look at the  Future Fibre Support Hub here and you'll see that there's a LiveChat option lower down the page that you could use between 9am and 5.30pm at weekends.

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2022

Like below to appreciate my help . . . Mark as solved  Accept as Solution

0 Likes