FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FAST5364 3.00 SG4K100130

witor
Popular Poster
Message 8 of 8

FAST5364 3.00

SG4K100130

I couldn't connect to some online game servers (websites were loading normally) so I performed a factory setting reset of the router which solved the issue, but after the  factory setting reset of the router my vpn software no longer connects and I can not connect to my work. I am using BIG IP EDGE and after putting my credentials on it gets stuck on 'INITIALIZING'

I have tried different levels of firewall setting of the router and different DNS. I have tried switching off my windows firewall, reinstalling BIG IP software, resetting network settings in windows 10, but nothing helped. 

Any suggestions what else can I try?

0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7

Message 1 of 8

Morning,

Thanks for the update. As advised the original TalkTalk router would need to be returned using the router returns bag.

Thanks

0 Likes

Skynet_TX
Community Star
Message 2 of 8

You should return it in that bag, otherwise TalkTalk might end up charging you for it, also keep proof of postage.

Message 3 of 8

New router is working fine. What should I do with the old one? Can I keep it or should I send it back to you in the plastic bag and postage sticker that arrived with the new router?

0 Likes

Message 4 of 8

Hi witor

Thanks for your reply.

The router is on its way, please allow 24-48hrs for this to arrive

Let us know how the connection compares with this router.

Thanks

Debbie

witor
Popular Poster
Message 5 of 8

Yes please.

Debbie-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 6 of 8

Hi witor

I'm really sorry about this. I will need to send you a different make and model of router. Would you like me to arrange this?

Thanks

Debbie

Skynet_TX
Community Star
Message 7 of 8

Hi @witor,

Several customers that have had their Sagemcom upgrade itself to this new firmware version have been reporting issues with VPN connectivity. It seems to mostly affect people using the built in Windows VPN, but may also affect others.

The staff here will hopefully be able to respond tomorrow to help further.