FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FAST5364 3.00 router dropping connection constantly

nemisis122
Conversation Starter
Message 25 of 25

Since upgrading our package to fibre 65 our router has constantly been resetting and loosing connection
I've logged into the router each time it does this and the download and upload speeds are constantly changing each time it does can someone help ?

c jenkins
0 Likes
24 REPLIES 24

Message 1 of 25

Could you try the router in the test socket and we'll see if there's any improvement. If there isn't then we'll pass it over to our network team for investigation

Chris

0 Likes

Message 2 of 25
We only have one telephone, our socket still has the face plate on
c jenkins
0 Likes

Message 3 of 25

Hi nemisis122,

Could I just ask how many telephone sockets you have and is your router connected to your Test Socket, if you have one?

Chris

0 Likes

Message 4 of 25
The router is untouched and always left on
c jenkins
0 Likes

Message 5 of 25

Hi nemisis122

I'm really sorry to hear this.

Is the router switched off at the moment?

Thanks

Debbie

0 Likes

Message 6 of 25

Hello while for the majority of the month my internet issues seemed to gone back to normal , everything has gone in a full circle with my connection dropping constantly and with each time its doign this my download speeds are being lowered 

c jenkins
0 Likes

Message 7 of 25

Glad to hear it's stopped dropping. I'd give it a few more days to see if DLM responds to the improvement in stability by moving you to faster profile

Chris

0 Likes

Message 8 of 25
My connection has stopped dropping since the router replacement, my phone is unaffected , the main issue was the connection dropping 15 times a day , but i would love to get my speeds back to normal
c jenkins
0 Likes

Message 9 of 25

Hi nemisis122,

I'm sorry to hear that there's been no improvement. Are you experiencing any problems with your telephone service, any noise on the line?

Chris

0 Likes

Message 10 of 25

received router have gone and replaced all the cables that came with it and the filter , will update if connection drops 

However our download and upload speeds remain extremely low still

c jenkins
0 Likes

Message 11 of 25

Hi nemisis122

I have ordered you a different make and model of router (to the one you already have) for testing.

Please allow 24-48hrs for this to arrive. Let us know how the connection compares with this router.

Thanks

Debbie

0 Likes

Message 12 of 25

Hi nemisis122

Thank you. I need to look into this further.

I'm just sending you a Private Message to confirm some details so we can look into this further.

Thanks

Debbie

0 Likes

Message 13 of 25

Done!

c jenkins

Message 14 of 25

Hi nemisis122

Please can you add your TalkTalk account number to the Private Notes section of your Community Profile. I'm unable to locate any details with your landline number.

Thanks

Debbie

0 Likes

Message 15 of 25

I am unsure my best guess is fttc

c jenkins
0 Likes

Message 16 of 25

Hi nemisis122

Is this a FTTP or FTTC connection?

0 Likes

Message 17 of 25

Ive currently added my home number and my mobile 

c jenkins
0 Likes

Message 18 of 25

Hi nemisis122

I'm unable to locate any details with the landline number in your Community Profile.

Please can you add your TalkTalk account number to the Private Notes section of your Community Profile.

Thanks

Debbie

0 Likes

Message 19 of 25
Our internet keeps cutting out constantly
c jenkins
0 Likes

Message 20 of 25
yes that is my correct information
c jenkins
0 Likes