FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FAST5364 3.00 router dropping connection constantly

nemisis122
Conversation Starter
Message 25 of 25

Since upgrading our package to fibre 65 our router has constantly been resetting and loosing connection
I've logged into the router each time it does this and the download and upload speeds are constantly changing each time it does can someone help ?

c jenkins
0 Likes
24 REPLIES 24

Michelle-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 21 of 25

Hello,

I'm sorry to hear this. Just to confirm, is the telephone number in your Community Profile correct? Please do not post any personal information on the Community.

Thanks

0 Likes

Message 22 of 25

I have asked one of TalkTalk's OCEs to pick your thread up and investigate it for you.

They aim to respond within 48 hours (Monday - Friday), but if more urgent you can always try the Service Centre. The posts are responded to in time/date order, oldest first. Please try to avoid posting on here until TalkTalk have responded to you, otherwise, this will just put you further down the queue.

To save yourself time, please make sure that your community profile includes your first & last names, broadband phone number & if possible an alternative contact number. This can be done by clicking on your Avatar picture then click on "My Settings" followed by:-

Personal Profile > Personal Information

Otherwise, TalkTalk will not be able to tie up your forum username to your broadband account. Only you & TalkTalk have visibility of your details.

Keith
I am not employed by TalkTalk, I'm just a customer. If my post has fixed the issue, please set Accept as Solution from the 3 dot menu.
TalkTalk support and Community Stars - Who are they? 

Message 23 of 25
whenever this happens the light goes to orange
c jenkins
0 Likes

KeithFrench
Community Star
Message 24 of 25

What happens to the light on the front of the router when this happens?

Keith
I am not employed by TalkTalk, I'm just a customer. If my post has fixed the issue, please set Accept as Solution from the 3 dot menu.
TalkTalk support and Community Stars - Who are they? 

0 Likes