FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FIBRE 65 BUT NO WI-FI HUB

Taylor1833
First Timer
Message 5 of 5

@Debbie-TalkTalk

Hi there,

I've opted to upgrade to Fibre 65, and now am past my go live date. However, I am trying to find out if I should receive a new hub, as my current one is the only one I've had since joining TalkTalk back in 2015.

I can't find any mention of parcel awaiting delivery on My Account page, and am anxious that my current hub won't cope, as it's old now and temperamental. I understood from the upgrade page (where I signed up to Fibre 65) would include a new hub. Is this correct and can I check that one is due to be delivered soon?

Thanks for any help.

Iwona

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4

Message 1 of 5

Hi 

The Huawei 633 is fully compatible with Fibre 65 and a Hub would only be provided if the current router was not compatible.

Thanks  

Karl.

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes

Taylor1833
First Timer
Message 2 of 5

Hi, it's a Huawei HG833

0 Likes

Michelle-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 3 of 5

Hello,

I'm sorry for the delay. What is the make and model of your current router please?

Thanks

0 Likes

Skynet_TX
Community Star
Message 4 of 5

Hi @Taylor1833,

If the router you already have supports Fibre 65 then TalkTalk won't send out a new one automatically. What make / model of router do you currently have ?

If you are having issues with your current router then the staff here will be able to help, and could arrange a replacement if that was necessary. What problems are you having with your current router ?

For one of the TalkTalk staff on this community to be able to look into this you will need to update your community profile to include your name, landline telephone number that your TalkTalk service is provided on & an alternative contact number. This will allow them to identify you, and they will then be able to help.

Don't post any personal details in this thread, just add them to your community profile.

Then they will hopefully be able to respond to this post tomorrow.