FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FTTP Availability

Rapscallion-109
First Timer
Message 3 of 3

Good afternoon.

I have recently received a few emails and a text message from talktalk, offering an upgrade to FTTP, but when I call up to enquire about this, I am told that it is not yet available in my area and advise me to check back later.

However, several weeks ago, fibre optic lines to the telegraph poles were installed by Openreach on my street and when I check on the 'BT Broadband Availability Checker' it shows that FTTP is available at my property.(see below)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WBC FTTP Up to 1000 Up to 220 -- Available 1 Stage

Our records show the following FTTP network service information for these premises:-Single Dwelling Unit Residential OH Feed with no anticipated issues.

FTTP is available and a new ONT may be ordered.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please Could someone in your technical department check this out for me as I would be interested in upgrading.

Kind regards.

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2

Michelle-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 1 of 3

Hello,

I'd recommend contacting our Future Fibre Team directly via Live Chat,

Your Future Fibre Support Hub

Thanks

0 Likes

martswain
Philosopher
Message 2 of 3

If and when TT offer Future Fibre over the Openreach network in your area the upgrade with show as available in your online account.

0 Likes