FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Faster Fibre Contract Renewal

Dunworkin
Participant
Message 8 of 8

My faster fibre contract is due for renewal on 25th October.  I'm trying to renew it now as I'm going to be out of the country for a month. But, I have some questions and can't find a help line telephone number or web chat box, so can someone help me with this please?

1. I'm supposed to be getting 67MB/S download speed as I have the speed boost, but in reality I get between 25 and 40MB/S with an average of 33MB/S, so why am I paying for faster fibre and not getting it?

2. I can renew my faster fibre but not the speed boost.  Why not?

3. I'm being asked for a payment of £30 for a new wifi hub, which looks just like the one I already have, which is only 18 months old (Device Ver.: FAST 5364-3.T8). Why can't I renew without the new Hub?

I'd be grateful if someone can help me out here.

Thanks.

John Calvert

0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7

Message 1 of 8

Hi Chris,

I got through to the loyalty team.  Unable to work out what the web renewal was doing, as my renewal had gone through as a new order, so cancelled the order, and will renew my contract tomorrow manually, on the phone.  Hope it works.

Thanks for your help.

John

0 Likes

Message 2 of 8

Hi MRPSENIOR,

I can see that ferguson has answered your questions regarding loyalty. If you'd like us to take a look at your speeds could you start your own thread (if you haven't already) and we'll be happy to help

Chris

0 Likes

Message 3 of 8

The number for the loyalty team is in there, albeit a wee bit buried it has to be said:  0345 172 0046.

Message 4 of 8

Hi Chris. The link takes me to "Canceling your contract....", not the Retention team.

I am out of contract, since end Sept ( we were on hols), considering staying but would like assistance. Is Fast 5364.3.T8 router the latest? Recent speed test 7.7 up, 21.1 down. Cheers

0 Likes

Message 5 of 8

OK thanks, are you experiencing any problems with your telephone service, any noise on the line?

Chris

0 Likes

Message 6 of 8

Hi Chris,

Router is connected to the master socket, as is the base unit of our land line phone.

On the other matter I'll ring the loyalty team.

John

0 Likes

Chris-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 7 of 8

Hi John,

Your current sync speed is 54.9Mbps which is a bit lower than it should be. How many telephone sockets do you have? Do you have anything connected to your telephone socket(s) in addition to your router)

Regarding renewing your contract, could you speak to our loyalty team, there's details how they can be contacted here

Thanks

Chris