FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Faster Fibre Installation

NPSKG
First Timer
Message 5 of 5

I was due to be upgraded to Faster Fibre Broadband on 14th September. 

My Account still states that I am on the basic package.

I've received an email saying that my contract has been cancelled

Speedtest downloads is at 5mb should be 36-37mb (advertised) Unplugged everything, replugged etc etc

Literally have no idea what's going on.

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4

Message 1 of 5

Hi NPSKG

It looks like the order for fibre is only due to complete at some point today (7th). Once completed you will see an increase in your speed to around 35mbps. 

Sorry for the delay.

0 Likes

Message 2 of 5

Talk Talk have sent another engineer to instal Fibre (2nd time) on 1st Oct and nothing has changed in terms of speed. 3-5Mbps download speeds 1-1.2 upload

0 Likes

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 3 of 5

Hi @NPSKG

Thanks for your post, sorry that you are having problems.

If you would like us to look into this, please can you update your community profile to include your home telephone number, we will then be able to have a look at your  account.

To do this go into 'my settings' then 'personal information' then add your details.

Thanks

Skynet_TX
Community Star
Message 4 of 5

Hi @NPSKG ,

For one of the TalkTalk staff on this forum to be able to look into this you will need to update your community profile to include your name, landline telephone number that your TalkTalk service is provided on & an alternative contact number. This will allow them to identify you, and they will then be able to help.

Don't post any personal details in this thread, just add them to your community profile.

The staff on this forum won't be around until Monday now, so you may get faster support by using the live chat or phoning up over the weekend.