FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fiber 65 - Order cancelled

Hainadine
First Timer
Message 4 of 4

I had the same issue a couple of weeks ago... and I am very disappointed with Talktalk, actually I am frustrated!! Last January, I have been contacted by Talktalk to upgrade my service from a broadband service to a fiber 65. I was excited and couldn't wait for this new service. This new service was supposed to go live in February 1st, and it didn't. For these three long months, I have been calling literally 3 times a week to complain about the new service that it's not working yet, and no one was able to give me an honest response. You guys are always blame someone else and couldn't sort out my issue. I have paid £9.95 (Equipment P&P); I have received the Fibre router; the engineers came to my home and set up the fibre box, and suddenly I received a text message saying my order was cancelled, and I need to call to place a new order. I called several times to customer support and sales department, and they said the system shows in my area don't have a fibre available, and they can't place a new order for me. I can't understand how is this possible to a company like this, treat a customer with such disrespect. I didn't receive a call, an email or a letter explaining all these mess from them. I am writing here in this forum in the hope that someone will be able to help with this issue.

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Message 1 of 4

And the Openreach box that has green lights. It'll normally be a white box. Select the white box in the help page (ONT Lights Guide) and that'll tell you what the lights mean.

When working normally, the POWER and PON lights will be green and the PORT light will be flashing green.  How does that compare to yours?

The Future Fibre Support Hub is your go-to resource for information, guides and LiveChat with the Future Fibre Team.

Future Fibre Support Hub

LiveChat to the Future Fibre team

Opening hours are here:  When to contact TalkTalk?

TIP - Scroll down the Future Fibre Support Hub page to GET IN TOUCH. if you don't see a blue Chat now button then pause tracker blocking in the browser, ad-blockers or similar blocking software to avoid conflict with LiveChat's operation.

Calls to the Future Fibre team on 0345 172 0074 are free from a TalkTalk home 'phone but otherwise are at a standard landline call rate or included in your UK mobile allowance.

Future Fibre Help

Future Fibre - Installation

Future Fibre - Set up your Wi-Fi Hub

Future Fibre - Set up your Wi-Fi Hub 2

Future Fibre - ONT Lights Guide

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2022

Like (below) to support me . . . Mark as solved (below)  Accept as Solution

0 Likes

Message 2 of 4

Yes! And I have received the Fiber Wifi router connected already, but no service, unfortunately.

0 Likes

Gondola
Community Star
Message 3 of 4

Hi Hainadine 

Is this a Future Fibre service where the Openreach engineers have installed a small box with green lights on it to which you'd connect the Wi-Fi Hub?

You have an identical post in the Future Fibre forum here: https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Future-Fibre/Future-Fiber-Order-cancelled/td-p/2882383

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2022

Like (below) to support me . . . Mark as solved (below)  Accept as Solution

0 Likes