FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fiber 65

muzzer55
Participant
Message 11 of 11

BOUGHT FIBRE 65 GOT FIBRE 36.7 at the router lass than i had before at 40 mps

Seems maybe a new router will fix it as it has others.

0 Likes
10 REPLIES 10

Message 1 of 11

Hi

You can give our customer Loyalty Teams a call and they can downgrade the package for you.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes

Message 2 of 11

Then why offer my 65mps when i cant have it i mite as well just have the 38mps at a better price.. AAAHHH and get my 40mbps back

0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 3 of 11

Hi

The estimated speed for your line is 35 - 40mb.  Your router is in sync at 36.7mb so the line is performing as it should and the speed is within the estimate for your line.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes

Message 4 of 11

I am not saying there is a fault on my line i am saying i payed for up to 65mps now it has not changes apart from router saying 36.7 less than before at 40mps so why am i paying for less than i was getting before ??

All i want is some where near the speed i payed for in new contract.

They told me the line is able to get that speed at best times.

All done!

We've finished measuring your speed, and here are your results.

32.5 Mbps

Your average download speed

6.6 Mbps

Your average upload speed

0 Likes

Michelle-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 5 of 11

Hello,

I've run a test on the line which hasn't detected a fault. Would you like us to check the predicted speed range for the line and we can confirm some details with you?

Thanks

0 Likes

Message 6 of 11

Ok thanks.

0 Likes

martswain
Philosopher
Message 7 of 11

@muzzer55  staff are around during the normal working day, Monday - Friday and occasionally Saturday.

You can find you guaranteed speed in SERVICE CENTRE after doing a speed test, look for the graph at the bottom of the page.

So staff can check it too, you need to update your community profile with your name and TT landline number, only they can see the info.

DO NOT post any personal info here !

0 Likes

muzzer55
Participant
Message 8 of 11

Any staff here to help ??

0 Likes

muzzer55
Participant
Message 9 of 11

Sagecom Fast 5364

38-60 i think not got them now avarage

0 Likes

martswain
Philosopher
Message 10 of 11

When you ordered you would have been given an estimated speed range along with you Minimum Guaranteed Speed.

What are those figures ?

Exactly what make and model of router do you have ?

Your router must be fibre capable as it has a connection and all routers supplied can handle the 80 Mbps maximum possible download speed of the Fibre 65 service.

0 Likes