FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fibre 150 slowing down

boss126
Participant
Message 4 of 4

My speed has now dropped below the guaranteed speed threshold, Its been dropping slowly for the last few months so i assume it will probably get worse. I am using a wired connection which is still as it was since installed. I should mention that i have also tried my older TalkTalk router which made no difference and have tried connecting directly to the test socket behind the face plate. ThanksUntitled.jpg

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Message 1 of 4

Hi

Both please.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes

boss126
Participant
Message 2 of 4

I have a separate router and modem, so am i just powering off the router or both. Thanks

0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 3 of 4

Hi 

Tests are clear, no issues showing. Check the home phone and see if there is a clear dial tone, no noise on the line.

Power off the router for 30 minutes to allow a new session to start and we can see if the sync speed increases.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes