FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fibre 500 account issues

dannyclarke45
Chatterbox
Message 6 of 6

My Fibre 500 was installed on 14th October and is running great. However my account still shows that I am on my previous Fibre 35 contract. I contacted TalkTalk customer services  2 weeks ago who said I needed to speak with the dedicated Fibre 500 team. When I spoke to them, they didn't have a record of my activation. They recorded the info and advised me that they had sent the confirmation paperwork back to TalkTalk whilst I was on the call. However it is nearly a full month now since my switch and I am still being invoiced for my previous contract. Any ideas for getting this sorted?

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5

Message 1 of 6

Hi dannyclarke45

You will need to call the future fibre team and they will be able to sort it out

Sorry for any inconvenience caused 

0 Likes

ferguson
Community Star
Message 2 of 6

@dannyclarke45 I have re-escalated this topic for an update, likewise with yours @Robert Goodridge.

0 Likes

Robert Goodridge
First Timer
Message 3 of 6

D, like you I am having a similar issue with fibre 150 data only. Mine has been installed in August and working fine, my dashboard however has not been amended and I have had no confirmation from talk talk of a new contract. I have tried at least seven times by e-mail, telephone and community to no avail. At least the monthly charge is now as it should be. How much does it take to amend some basic contract details? 

Rob G
0 Likes

dannyclarke45
Chatterbox
Message 4 of 6

Hi, is there any progress on this issue? I can see that I have now received a credit on my account (I assume that this covers the charges for part of October and November) but my dashboard still shows me on the Fibre 35 package and I am still receiving emails and text messages inviting me to upgrade to future fibre.

0 Likes

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 5 of 6

Hi @dannyclarke45

We are investigating this, as it happened to others. 

We will let you know when the investigation is compete and the problem is resolved. 

Apologies for any inconvenience caused. 

0 Likes