FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fibre 65 Renewal offer

jhdt56dw
Team Player
Message 5 of 5

Hello - For various reasons I've neglected to find a new fibre broadband deal until now. I'm therefore out of contract with TalkTalk, with the bills to show it.

On logging into my account just now, the following offer to renew now is showing:

Screenshot_2021-09-22_01-08-34.jpg

Having seen and read about hidden costs in a similar offer weeks ago, can someone confirm the details of this please?

• will I get the same fastest FTTC broadband that I do now? I currently have 'Faster Fibre' and 'Fibre Speed Boost'.
  • will I receive truly unlimited UK calls, without having to add an extra package for extra cost?
  • individual call costs apart, I won't pay any more than £29.95 per month?

Grateful to hear from anyone who has received the exact offer that my screenshot promises.

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4

Message 1 of 5
0 Likes

GerryMac
Philosopher
Message 2 of 5

Hi,

I,m sure that deal is similar to the one I,ve been offered.

If you click Renew you should see down right side of page All Calls Boost is Free for 18months...so it's not free for the 24 months.

I,m waiting to see if this, is indeed correct..the price actually drops to £24 from £27..😲😲

Cheers

YNWA-JFT 97

0 Likes

jhdt56dw
Team Player
Message 3 of 5

Thanks so much, @Gliwmaeden2 - I'll hope to call them at some point today 👍.

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Message 4 of 5

You are best making a note of the details and ringing up LOYALTY on 03451 720046, @jhdt56dw.

If you just click on the offer online, people are finding that the Anytime Calls boost is being charged for, and they have to ring up to get the package corrected anyway. 

On weekdays they are open 9am-7pm.

Yes, Fibre65 is the same as Faster Fibre with Speedboost, but your new contract must come with a minimum guaranteed speed for the line, so you need to check that too with them.

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.