FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fibre 65 & slow download speed

mantasnanius
Participant
Message 9 of 9

Hello, 

I have signed a new Fibre 65 - 18 month contract with a guarantee of 45Mbps, However it is only running at 20 Mbps. On my old contract I was having regular speeds of 40+ Mbps. My broadband is capped at 20Mbps on purpose? Why is the guaranteed download speed to my home TalkTalk router is 16 Mbps? I have the Fibre 65 package. It should be at least 40Mbps. There is an error on your website. I'm on the wrong plan!!! PLEASE CONTACT ME ASAP! THANKS3.png1.png2.pngFibre 65.png

8 REPLIES 8

Message 1 of 9

Why you haven't replied me yet? I have my new contact password. Please resend that form again!!!  I always being asked to enter my main account password not the telephone one or whatever you call it. What a joke.

0 Likes

Debbie-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 2 of 9

Hi mantasnanius

I'm just sending you a Private Message to confirm some details so I can check the speed range for your line.

Thanks

Debbie

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Message 3 of 9

Staff will follow this up for you next week, @mantasnanius.

They are not on here at weekends. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.

Message 4 of 9

I don't have any problems with my telephone service. My line connection is good 100%. I've tested it many times. I'm on the wrong plan! Please take a look at my picture. "The guaranteed download speed to your home TalkTalk router is 16 Mbps" Is that normal for you? Fibre 65? Thank you for helping me!6.png

0 Likes

Message 5 of 9

OK thanks. Line test is picking up a potential fault, are you experiencing any problems with your telephone service, any noise on the line?

Chris

0 Likes

Message 6 of 9

Done. Thank you for helping me!

0 Likes

Chris-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 7 of 9

Hi mantasnanius,

Can you please update your community profile to include your:

• Name

• Telephone number

• Alternative contact number

•  

We'll then look into this further. Please do not post this information on this thread. Once you've updated your profile please post in your topic to confirm it's updated.

Thanks

Chris

martswain
Philosopher
Message 8 of 9

For security, remove the screenshot with your phone and account number !

Put the number in your community profile where only staff can see it.