FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fibre 65 gift voucher

Jianguo
First Timer
Message 6 of 6

Can anyone help? Being attracted by the £80 gift voucher on offer, I signed up Talktalk Fibre 65 via Moneysavingexpert.com on 9th May. The connection was activated on 25th May. My order number is N82403261. It has been more than 90 days now, but I have not seen any voucher yet. And advice?

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5

Message 2 of 6

Hi Arne-TalkTalk, Thank you very much for your help.

Message 3 of 6

Hi @Jianguo

The Voucher will be dispatched in the next few days

Please keep an eye on your spam/junk folder for an email from Giftcloud. 

Regards

@Unhappycustomer21 please start your own topic and I can help. 

Unhappycustomer21
First Timer
Message 4 of 6

Hi, I have the same issue. Should I start a new topic to get somebody to help or can I piggy back on this one? I have already called customer support and been told I don't qualify yet the only reason I signed up was after seeing the promo via comparethemarket. It's now more than 90 days since my service was activated and I hadn't heard. Very deceitful tactic as I am obviously past my cooling off period. I would not have got the price deal I signed up for had I not followed the link and after speaking to 2 different people and then being told a manager would put in a complaint for me and I would be sent a text to confirm (text not come through confirming within the time period) I am very close to taking this beyond TalkTalk. I should've known better than to come back to TT as had a bad experience a few years ago but I believed there had been changes made.

0 Likes

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 5 of 6

Hi Jianguo

I will contact the team responsible and get back to you when they reply

Regards 

0 Likes