FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fibre 65 (including Supersafe)

PFWLB
Popular Poster
Message 5 of 5

I upgraded my TalkTalk package to Fibre 65 on 03/06/2021 (including Supersafe at an extra cost). 

I was given a "go live" date of 04/06/2021.

So far, nothing has happened.

I have just spent one-and-a half hours "chatting" to five different agents - and answering a vast number of security questions, many repeated within the same conversations - only to be told, eventually, that nothing will happen until 07/06/2021.

In the meantime, I am left without any security on my computer.

Am I right in thinking there's a 20 days cooling-off period?

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4

Message 1 of 5

I agree on some occasions I’m one of the first to spit my dummy out but on this one even I would give it a few more days before I went on one

0 Likes

AllyM
Philosopher
Message 2 of 5

I'm a bit puzzled why you would want to cancel the upgrade. It's only a couple more days to wait and if you cancel you're just back to where you are right now, unless I'm missing something.

0 Likes

bigkenny
Enlightened One
Message 3 of 5
unless your looking here there and everywhere and downloading anything and everything you will be quite safe with normal windows security switched on. Just dont open any emails/links unless your sure its from normal everyday web sites. Even with security add ons its best still to follow these simple rules if you do, you will be OK
0 Likes

ferguson
Community Star
Message 4 of 5

There is. What did you upgrade from? 

0 Likes