FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fibre 65 router keeps erroring

rbysouth
Popular Poster
Message 7 of 7

My router keeps showing blue and orange lights. I've turned it off, left it then restarted but still error.

Started with sold orange light, then flashing orange light then blue and orange.

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6

Debbie-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 1 of 7

Hi rbysouth

I'm sorry to hear this.

I've completed a line test which hasn't detected any faults and your line is showing in sync and connected.

Is this working ok at the moment?

Thanks

Debbie

0 Likes

Skynet_TX
Community Star
Message 2 of 7

To get help from the staff here you don't need to do anything else, they will respond to this topic tomorrow, best thing to do now is to not post again in this topic until the staff reply, as adding new posts to your topic can delay it from getting to the top of the queue for the staff to respond to.

Message 3 of 7

Thanks, will I need to contact them to get this done or will they pick this up from here? Did try chat earlier but said it wasn:t available - even inside the working hours

0 Likes

Skynet_TX
Community Star
Message 4 of 7

The staff here on the community will be able to run some tests, they will hopefully respond to this post tomorrow.

You can also get support from the live chat or calling customer services on 0345 172 0088 during opening hours. But they won't be available now until tomorrow.

Would be worth checking to see if you can receive a phone call if the phone is plugged into the test socket (if you have one), as if that works ok that may indicate a fault with the phone wiring in your home.

rbysouth
Popular Poster
Message 5 of 7

Ok, so there is a dialing tone on my analogue phone but nothing on my cordless ones. I can't receive any calls. I unplugged the cordless phones from the system but still couldn't receive calls on the analogue phone. The service centre says there are no problems with the line. I've been having intermittent outage of broadband for a while, but restarting it (while annoying) did work - now nothing. Who do I need to speak to to get the line checked properly.

0 Likes

Skynet_TX
Community Star
Message 6 of 7

Hi @rbysouth,

It would be worth going to the Service Centre to run a connection test on your line, this will indicate if there is currently a fault affecting your service. You can also access this from the ‘My Account’ site.

Also, if you have a landline phone can you check to see if that is working normally (i.e. you have a clear dial tone and no noise on the line).

If your master phone socket has a test socket then you could also try the router in there, that would then eliminate any of the phone wiring in your home as being a possible cause of the problem.

The TalkTalk staff on this community will be able to help, they will hopefully be able to respond to this post tomorrow.