FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fibre 65

Prusai3
First Timer
Message 6 of 6

Hi i renewed my contract in January 2021 and have just noticed i pay for fibre 65 but only get around 33 megs download speed when Talk Talk know what speed your line is good for why dont i get a better download speed.

jfb
0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5

Message 1 of 6

Hi Prusai3

Thanks for confirming your details.

The predicted speed range for your line is showing between 28.9 and 26mb, with a guaranteed minimum speed of 23.4mb

Your current speed is within the range for your line.

Thanks

Debbie

0 Likes

Message 2 of 6

Hi Prusai3

Thanks for updating your Community Profile.

I've checked the connection stats and I can see that your line is in sync at 36mb.

I'm just sending you a Private Message to confirm some details so I can check/confirm the predicted speed range for your line.

Thanks

Debbie

0 Likes

Prusai3
First Timer
Message 3 of 6

Hi profile has been updated.

jfb

Debbie-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 4 of 6

Hi Prusai3

Can you please update your community profile to include your:

• Name
  • Telephone number
  • Alternative contact number

We'll then look into this further. Please do not post this information on this thread. Once you've updated your profile please post in your topic to confirm it's updated. 

Thanks

Debbie

0 Likes

martswain
Philosopher
Message 5 of 6

What does your contract or Service Centre show as your minimum guaranteed speed ?

Is your quoted 33 the result of a speed test over WiFi, ethernet or is it the actually downstream line rate as reported by your router ?

What speed do you get with just one device connected and a test over a wired (ethernet) connection ?