FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fibre 65

andy9
Participant
Message 11 of 11

Why I am not getting what I am paying you for with the fibre 65,I might as well have kept on fibre 35 because I am getting the same speed its a joke nothing like on the leaflet you sent me, also where is my echo which was part of the deal.

Andy
0 Likes
10 REPLIES 10

Message 1 of 11

Hi

Fibre 65 may have a higher upload speed and some customers may want that, but in your case the speed of your overall connection will not increase, and I can only advise that you consider if this is the correct package for you.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes

Message 2 of 11

well why offer me fibre65 when you know then i am not going to get speed up to 65mps,

Andy
0 Likes

Message 3 of 11

Hi

With regards to the Speed, the estimated sped for your line is 35-50mb, so fibre 65 may not show any improvement if your original sync speed was 35mb before upgrading.

If this is the case, then you can decide whether to keep the existing product or request a downgrade to Fibre 35.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes

Message 4 of 11
yes talktalk keep asking me but i get no action about me getting an echo dot as according to the fibre 65 deal.
Andy
0 Likes

Message 5 of 11

@andy9 , are you still having problems?

0 Likes

Message 6 of 11
thanks for your answer,will try.
Andy
0 Likes

Michelle-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 7 of 11

Hi,

I've run a test on the line now which hasn't detected a fault. Can I just confirm, what speeds were you originally receiving prior to the upgrade?

Thanks

0 Likes

Message 8 of 11

@Hasnain1974 , staff on the forum cannot process cancellations, you'll have to phone the loyalty team tomorrow.

If you do want any more assistance on the forum, you should start your own topic.

0 Likes

Message 9 of 11
Hi I want to close my connection
0 Likes

AllyM
Insightful One
Message 10 of 11

What speed are you getting?

What speed were you told you would get on Fibre65?

Have you tried the usual "trick" of powering off the router for a full 30 minutes since the upgrade, to start a new session at the cabinet?