FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fibre 65

johnnyG2
Popular Poster
Message 6 of 6

I received an email from TalkTalk as my contract runs out end of December. They offered to upgrade me to Fibre65 for £25 a month for 18 months with a guaranteed speed of 72Mb. I clicked the link but it did not work so I went into my account to upgrade its charging £29 a month but is only guaranteeing a min of 35Mb which is what I already have with Fibre 35.

Ive been on comparison sites and many providers including talktalk are guaranteeing 72 Mb   Why are talktalk only guaranteeing me 35Mb  in my account and not for £25 as the email offered? 

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5

Message 1 of 6
0 Likes

johnnyG2
Popular Poster
Message 2 of 6

Hi Arne and AllyM, thanks for taking time to assist me. Contacted the numbers you gave me but unfortunately they were not able to match the price of the new provider I am moving to.  Thanks for your help .

0 Likes

Message 3 of 6

Hi johnnyG2

Sorry that you are having problems

Best option would be to call the loyalty team on 03451720046 or 03451725157

The will be able to match offer you have seen

Sorry for any inconvenience caused 

0 Likes

johnnyG2
Popular Poster
Message 4 of 6

Hi AllyM   thanks very much for taking the time to reply. You are correct, been with TT for many many years. I will take your advice and contact them next week.    Thanks again

0 Likes

AllyM
Philosopher
Message 5 of 6

@johnnyG2 , When you have been with TalkTalk for a while as I have, you will realise that many of their IT systems do not work the way they are supposed to.

Rather than clicking links in emails or trying any online upgrade/renewal, I would suggest a better course of action is to contact the Loyalty Team by phone on 0345 172 5157 or 0345 172 0046 or via live chat here: Our live chat team - TalkTalk Help & Support (that page also includes the current phone and chat support opening hours - unfortunately no phone support on Sundays)

It may be a good idea also to have other provider's prices to hand in order to help negotiate a better deal with them. Don't forget you can probably get discounts on any boosts as well as the main package price.

0 Likes