FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fibre 65

Speedology
Participant
Message 14 of 14

Hi,  I just changed to this a couple of days ago.  It said I’d receive an email confirmation.  This has not arrived.

Also,  I assume I’ll need a new router - the Wi-Fi hub black.  My current one is the Huawei HG633.  When will this arrive and will it be simple self setup job?

Grateful for any advice about this.  Am not impressed with the lack of communication from talktalk.

0 Likes
13 REPLIES 13

Message 1 of 14

Hi Chris

That's great, thanks for letting us know 🙂

Debbie

0 Likes

Speedology
Participant
Message 2 of 14

Hi Debbie

the router arrived yesterday and is working well.  Will post the old one to you.  Thanks for your help!

Chris

Message 3 of 14

Morning Chris

The router is on its way, please allow 24-48hrs for this to arrive.

Please let us know how you get on.

Thanks

Debbie 🙂

0 Likes

Message 4 of 14

Hi Chris

No problem 🙂 I will also post back on this thread to confirm once I've ordered the router.

I have also sent you a Private Message with a link to a short survey for the Community.

Thanks again.

Debbie

0 Likes

Speedology
Participant
Message 5 of 14

That would be perfect 

many thanks

Chris

Message 6 of 14

Hi Chris

I will place the router order for you on Monday (11/07) Will this be ok?

Thanks

0 Likes

Speedology
Participant
Message 7 of 14

That would be great 

Thank you 
I’m going to be away from home for the next week so could you post it Some time week commencing 11 July?

Message 8 of 14

Hello,

There would be no charge but we would send a router returns bag so that the original router can be returned, would you like to go ahead with this and we can send this for you?

Thanks

Speedology
Participant
Message 9 of 14

Hi Debbie

thanks for getting in touch 

would there be a charge for that?

Regards 

Chris

0 Likes

Message 10 of 14

Hi Chris

The HG633 router will work ok but I can send you a new router if you would like me to arrange this?

0 Likes

Speedology
Participant
Message 11 of 14

hi Michelle

it is saying 76 Mbps

Chris

0 Likes

Michelle-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 12 of 14

Morning,

Can I just confirm, what speeds are you currently seeing if you run a speed test?

Thanks

0 Likes

Skynet_TX
Community Star
Message 13 of 14

Hi @Speedology,

The HG633 fully supports the speeds that Fibre 65 can offer, so you may well not get a new router automatically. If they do send you a new router then yes, you just connect it up in place of your current one and it should just work.

If your new Fibre 65 service is meant to be live already, are you getting the new speeds you expect ?. If you look in 'My Account' does it show that you are now on the Fibre 65 package.

0 Likes