FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fibre Broadband and telephone only packages (NO TV)

wmckie20
Team Player
Message 7 of 7

Hello,

I've been a TalkTalk customer for many years and are currently out of contract, I'd like to update to fibre broadband and phone only service with no TV.

I've tried looking around the TalkTalk web site but can't find anything that doesn't include TV, does such a package exist?

Thanks.

Walter
0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6

Message 1 of 7

You're Welcome 🙂

Regards 

Karl 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes

wmckie20
Team Player
Message 2 of 7

Hi @Karl-TalkTalk & @martswain - Thanks for the info, I'll give them a call.

Walter
0 Likes

Message 3 of 7

Hi

Martswain is correct, there is no email option for the Loyalty Teams, only a direct call.

Karl

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

martswain
Philosopher
Message 4 of 7

@wmckie20 

0345 172 0046

Calling is your only option.

0 Likes

wmckie20
Team Player
Message 5 of 7

Hi Karl,

Thank you for quick reply.

Can you give me contact details of the customer loyalty teams - email and phone - please.

Thank you

Walter

Walter
0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 6 of 7

Hi

All packages will include an aspect of TV to allow customers to access such things as the Now TV Vouchers within My Account etc.

If however you call our customer loyalty teams directly they can tailor a package to suit and remove any options that you do not require.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes