FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fibre Upgrade - Wrong Address

JC-74
Chatterbox
Message 10 of 10

My fibre upgrade was due today but the Open Reach engineer had been given the wrong address so couldn’t install anything. I’ve just checked my account and my address and postcode are correct, so not sure what happened.

Could somebody look into this and rearrange the engineer with my correct address?

Many thanks

0 Likes
9 REPLIES 9

Message 1 of 10

Hi

I cannot send an email, this would have been part of a marketing campaign, but if you speak with our sales teams they can place an order for you and advise of any offers that are currently running,

Karl.

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes

JC-74
Chatterbox
Message 2 of 10

But I didn’t actually order anything in the first place. I received an email telling me I was eligible for an upgrade, so surely the order came from TalkTalk? Therefore, can you not just send another email, this time with the correct address?

0 Likes

Message 3 of 10

Hi

I'm sorry to hear this. A New order would have to be placed with the sales Teams to progress.  I know this is frustrating but this is the only way to progress with a new order.

Karl.

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes

JC-74
Chatterbox
Message 4 of 10

I live chatted, then spoke to the sales team, then spoke to future fibre who told me I had to reorder the fibre package.

0 Likes

Message 5 of 10

Hi,

Was this the Future Fibre Team who you spoke with? Did you also try Live Chat in a different browser?

Thanks

0 Likes

JC-74
Chatterbox
Message 6 of 10

Having spent the last hour on the phone to three different departments, my Fibre upgrade has been cancelled because the address was incorrect. I’ve been told I have to raise a new order for my actual address. Can you tell me how I go about doing this, or will it happen automatically?

Many thanks

0 Likes

Message 7 of 10

Hi JC-74

Please can you try the page in a different web browser? The button is right at the bottom under get in touch - Chat now.

Thanks

0 Likes

Message 8 of 10

Thanks for the reply Debbie, but I can’t see a Chat Now button anywhere!

0 Likes

Debbie-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 9 of 10

Hi JC-74

I'm really sorry to hear this.

Please can you contact our Future Fibre Team using the chat now button at the bottom of this help page

Guide to Future Fibre and FTTP | TalkTalk

0 Likes