FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fibre golive

chrisb1953
Super Duper Contributor
Message 4 of 4

We are expected to move up to fibre internet from standard internet this Friday 24 May, that's the estimated date provided last week. So far we haven't received any emails re new router delivery or confirmation of the date. Will it happen on Friday? Any help thoughts would be appreciated. 

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Message 1 of 4

Hi

Ok, It can arrive up to the day prior to go live, but if it does not arrive by then, we can manually send one from here.

Thanks

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes

chrisb1953
Super Duper Contributor
Message 2 of 4
Hi, yes a new WiFi hub was part of the package. The email mentioned it would be sent 4 working days before golive and there would be tracking info re the package in the email. Nothing received as yet.
0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 3 of 4

Hi

If a new router is being provided then this can arrive the day before the service goes live.

If your current router is a fibre compatible router then you are not automatically sent a new router.  Did an agent advise you of this when placing the order etc ?

The current super routers - DSL3782 and Huawei HG633 / HG635 are compatible with Fibre.

Thanks

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes