FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fibre35 with really slow speeds

cattleandcoke
First Timer
Message 6 of 6

I have been trying for a while now to get help from customer service to fix my line, with no avail. I was told to try on the forum as you seem to be able to get me in contact with the correct people and have a better service overall. my line is limited to 2.5mpbs yet I am on faster fiber and trying to get fiber 35 or 65

Any help would be gratefully appreciated 🙂

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5

Michelle-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 1 of 6

Hello,

I can't see this information in your Community Profile. Did you also click save after you added this? Can you try and add this in your Profile again please. Just to advise, we wouldn't be able to call you as we only provide support via the Community, however we can look into your connection issues here.

Please do not post any personal information on the Community.

Thanks

0 Likes

Message 2 of 6
I have updated my details as requested. Could you please arrange a call back from your CEO office please to the mobile provided in the profile as I am not at home unless requested during office hours.
0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 3 of 6

Hi

Can you please add your home phone number or Account number to your Community Profile. 

We will not attempt to call you, this is so we can locate your account and run tests on your line if you are reporting a fault.

We will then reply via this thread in our Community with any further advice or next steps.

If unsure of your phone number, and if your line is working simply dial 17070 from your land line phone and this will confirm the number for you.  Alternatively these details can be found within My Account online or may be on the heading of any paperwork you have received.

Please post back on this thread when this has been done.

Thanks

Karl.  

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes

Message 4 of 6
Sadly we have had an engineer out to test all the stuff in our house, it is on talktalks end not mine. Got a 40 quid bill to prove it even though he could find nothing wrong 😞
0 Likes

KeithFrench
Community Star
Message 5 of 6

Please can you elaborate by answering these few questions:-

1. What make/model of router do you have (if this is a TalkTalk router, these details will be on a label on the rear or underside of it)?
2. Please can you log on to the router & see what speeds that it reports? If you have one of the two WiFi Hubs, this information is contained within the initial dashboard.
3. If you have any wired (Ethernet) connections, are they affected in the same way as wireless ones?

Keith
I am not employed by TalkTalk, I'm just a customer. If my post has fixed the issue, please set Accept as Solution from the 3 dot menu.
TalkTalk support and Community Stars - Who are they? 

0 Likes