FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fibre65 Not Achieving Minimum Guaranteed Speed

Rety505
Popular Poster
Message 18 of 18

I upgraded to Fibre65 in April and received an email advising my estimated download speed would be between 35 and 52.3 mpbs with a guaranteed minimum speed of 30 mpbs.

I’m only receiving 28-29 mbps (which is what I had prior to the upgrade).  I’ve tried switching the router off for 30 minutes but this has made no difference.

Can anyone assist please? 

0 Likes
17 REPLIES 17

Message 1 of 18

I've raised a complaint on your behalf as requested, someone will be in contact as soon as possible to discuss your complaint

Chris

0 Likes

Message 2 of 18

Yes please.  Thanks for your help.

0 Likes

Message 3 of 18

OK, no problem, would you like to be contacted by email?

Chris

0 Likes

Message 4 of 18

Hi Chris,

Yes, that would be really helpful if you could do that.  

0 Likes

Message 5 of 18

Hi Rety505,

We can raise a complaint on your behalf. If you'd like us to do this please let us know 

Chris

0 Likes

Message 6 of 18

I have a problem with my hearing at present so am struggling to make voice calls.  

I don’t want to be passed around from team to team.  I have already tried to resolve the issue with the loyalty team and got nowhere.  I just want the service I have purchased.  No one seems to understand that I have upgraded and been promised faster speeds even though I have an email confirming it! 

Can you let me know how I can make a complaint about this matter please? 

0 Likes

Message 7 of 18

Hi Rety505,

I'm sorry but the only way to contact them at the moment is to call, could I ask why you are unable to call?

Chris

0 Likes

Message 8 of 18
I’m not able to call. Is there an alternative method of contact?
0 Likes

Message 9 of 18

Hi Rety505

Please can you ring our Loyalty Team on 0345 172 0046.

Thanks

Debbie

0 Likes

Message 10 of 18

Hi Debbie,
I feel like I’m just going round in circles here! Are you saying it is not possible for me to achieve the speeds shown in my upgrade email?  Have I been mis-sold an upgrade? 

I have already tried doing a live chat to resolve the problem but they don’t seem to recognise the speeds from my email and state they don’t have any way for me to share my confirmation email with them.  How can I escalate this matter to someone that can help me to resolve? 

0 Likes

Message 11 of 18

Hi Rety505

I would suggest contacting our Loyalty Team by phone, they can check the speeds advised on the email received.

Thanks

Debbie

0 Likes

Message 12 of 18

Hi Debbie,  not sure which team

i spoke to but I enquired via live chat and the upgrade was then processed for me and confirmed in the email dated 6th April.

0 Likes

Message 13 of 18

Hi Rety505

Apologies, I'm not sure why the speeds advised are different.

Did you speak with our Loyalty Team regarding this upgrade?

Thanks

Debbie

0 Likes

Message 14 of 18

Hi Debbie, thanks for your response but unfortunately it is not correct.  Attached is an extract of the email I received on the 6th April confirming my upgrade and you will see that I have been promised faster speeds than you are quoting.  It looks

like you are using the estimated speed on my account pre-upgrade.

0 Likes

Message 15 of 18

Hi Rety505

Thanks for confirming your details.

I've checked and the predicted speed range for your line is showing between 29.1 and 26.2mb, with a guaranteed minimum speed of 23.6mb.

Your current speed is within the range for your line.

Thanks

Debbie

0 Likes

Message 16 of 18

Thanks Debbie, I have replied to the private message 

Debbie-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 17 of 18

Hi Rety505

I've checked the connection stats and  your line is in sync at 31.4mb.

I'm just sending you a Private Message to confirm some details so I can check the speed range for your line.

Thanks

Debbie

0 Likes