FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fixed price plan

John6262
First Timer
Message 6 of 6

Yesterday I received an email from talktalk saying price increase from July. It suggested a fixed price plan detailed in my account details but can't locate it. I don't know how much more to pay monthly to avoid the increase to the end of 2 year contract. Any ideas?

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5

Message 1 of 6

You cannot contact the loyalty team via chat, but the phonelines should be working. Make sure you ask for the customer loyalty team when prompted. 

0 Likes

Message 2 of 6
Email said that a small additional amount could be paid monthly to avoid the 2.50 increase. But amount to be paid not specified.
0 Likes

Message 3 of 6
Thanks but their phone line is not being answered. Chat line not functioning either!
0 Likes

Message 4 of 6

@John6262 There is a Fixed Price Plus option also available, if you call the customer loyalty team on the number given above they can advise further. 

0 Likes

martswain
Philosopher
Message 5 of 6

TT have removed the fixed price plans.

You have 3 options.

1. Pay the increase (£2.50 ?) until then end of your current contract, the end date can be found on your latest bill by expanding it, along with the annual CPI + 3.7% rise in April.

2. Take up the option to leave without penalty within 30 days of being notified, you MUST call TT to advise you are doing so to avoid any fees.

3. Call 0345 172 0046 to try and negotiate a new contract at a favourable rate and including any extras you need.

0 Likes