FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flashing amber light

Natnteag
First Timer
Message 9 of 9

So my live date was yesterday received an email about midday to say everything was up and running (it isnt). There is a flashing amber light and no internet connection. I've tried the usual unplugging for half hour etc but nothing is working. When I plug it back in light will turn white for about 30 seconds but then straight back to amber flashing light. Spoke on chat yesterday and was assured all would be working by morning but it isn't! When running tests it says unable to identify router. Please can anyone help I have a threenager who is desperate for youtube haha and a teenager who is stressed cos she cant do homework (apparently)

Nat xx
0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8

Message 1 of 9

Hi Natnteag,

I've replied to your PM

Chris

Message 2 of 9

Hi Natnteag

Ahh you're welcome and I'm sorry again for this fault.

I'm just sending you a Private Message to confirm some details so we can arrange this visit.

Thanks

Debbie

Natnteag
First Timer
Message 3 of 9

Yes please. And thankyou for your time and help also

Nat xx

Message 4 of 9

Hi Natnteag

Thank you. The line test is detecting the same fault.

The next step will be an Openreach engineer visit. Would you like me to arrange this visit?

0 Likes

Natnteag
First Timer
Message 5 of 9

Its plugged into the test socket now

Nat xx

Message 6 of 9

Hi Natnteag

Yes please, I can then run another line test.

Thank you 🙂

Natnteag
First Timer
Message 7 of 9

Hi thankyou it's not plugged into the test socket no would you like me to do this 

Nat xx

Debbie-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 8 of 9

Hi Natnteag

I'm really sorry to hear this.

I've completed a line test which has detected a potential fault and Openreach are requesting that we arrange an engineer visit to the property.

Is the router currently connected at the test socket?

Thanks

0 Likes