FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Full Fibre EERO slow speeds

koimod
Conversation Starter
Message 5 of 5

I've recently "upgraded" to full fibre FTTP - and the new eero6 . 

First few days great, 145-153mbps,  now my speeds are slower than I had with FTTC its running at 30 -40mbps.

to say I'm disappointed is an understatement!!  Even tested a couple of devices in ethernet port as only 1 and still the same, but the eero device checker is stating 153! which  is isn't.  need some help as cannot get customer service.

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4

koimod
Conversation Starter
Message 1 of 5

The eero is plugged directly into the openreach modem and speeds are still bad.   The help page does the obvious, switch on and off! which has been done numerous times.  cant get the team as busy and they close at 5pm and work till after this so cannot be near it when they are at work.  Not great from them at all!

0 Likes

Michelle-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 2 of 5

Hello,

Ok. If the speeds are low when connected wired at the Openreach modem directly then I'd recommend contacting our Future Fibre Team via Live Chat so they can look into this for you. If you scroll to the bottom of the below Help Guide there is the option to Live Chat at the bottom.

Your Future Fibre Support Hub

Thanks

koimod
Conversation Starter
Message 3 of 5

Yes done all this,  and still cant get anyone from tt

0 Likes

Michelle-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 4 of 5

Hello,

I'm sorry to hear this. Have you had a look at the below eero Help Guide? Are the wired speed still slow if you test directly at the Openreach modem?

Slow speeds on your eero network

Thanks

0 Likes