FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Full Fibre Email

JimBell246
Chatterbox
Message 8 of 8

Hi I'm currently on the Fibre 65 package and received a phone call of talktalk last week but didn't answer today I received this email.

Hi Jim,

We recently contacted you about arranging your engineer appointment to upgrade your home to full fibre, as part of a nationwide upgrade.

As a loyal TalkTalk customer your upgrade is available at no extra cost.

You won’t pay any more than you do today, and you’ll get a full fibre broadband service with faster average speeds, that is up to 5x more reliable.

Can anyone tell me any more information about this please including download speeds and costs for example if possible. 

Thanks inadvance Jim.

0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7

ferguson
Community Star
Message 1 of 8

@site78 Have you had an email about this? If so call the number mentioned on it. Otherwise, please start your own topic for further advice. 

0 Likes

Message 2 of 8

Not a scam , but also a very misleading email as they would not upgrade me to full fibre free of charge . What is the point of the email if they are only trying to sell a more expensive package when it very clearly states there will be no extra cost!

0 Likes

Message 3 of 8

Not a scam, but also not free of charge to go ahead with full fibre, they would not upgrade me unless I took out a more expensive package. Very misleading email!

0 Likes

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 4 of 8

Hi JimBell246

It is a genuine email, more exchanges are moving to Full FIbre,

For any questions call the number on the email they will be able to answer them

Sorry for any confusion.  

0 Likes

site78
Chatterbox
Message 5 of 8

I have the same package as you and phoned about the upgrade, was told I would have to take out a more expensive deal. I have a fixed price until next November and am happy with the package. Had a further text today offering the same upgrade. 

0 Likes

ferguson
Community Star
Message 6 of 8

I have asked the community management team to clarify this.

0 Likes

The88inch
Chatterbox
Message 7 of 8

I have received the same email and not sure if its a scam? 

Help please

Regards

Chris

0 Likes