FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Full Fibre Is Available in my area, but not via TalkTalk

Biggles500
Chatterbox
Message 4 of 4

Full Fibre has been made available, in the last couple of weeks, to my area. Openreach have confirmed via email (26th June) that it is all good to go! Meanwhile BT keep sending details of what is available, TallkTalk and other ISP's are still saying that Fibre isn't available. Anyone any idea if/when I can join the ranks of faster internet speeds?

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Message 1 of 4

Hi

That's your choice of course, we are unable to hasten the process as to when this will be available.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes

Biggles500
Chatterbox
Message 2 of 4

Well my contract with TalkTalk comes up for renewal on the 18th July, if nothing is forthcoming by then, I shall be looking to move to another ISP that can! Have been with TalkTalk since 2009, so I'm very disappointed that I will have to move away!

0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 3 of 4

Hi

We can only advise that you periodically check our website for availability. BT May have upgraded the infrastructure in your area, however until such time as an isp also installs their own equipment this will remain unavailable.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes