FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Future Fibre access to "My Account"

KrystalineD
Community Star
Message 8 of 8

Hi, 

After all the delays from TT repeatedly losing my future fibre order, it's finally been installed (a whole month after it should've been).

I'm now wondering just how long it will be before i get access to the new "My Account"? 

There doesn't appear to be any way to sign up and access the new online portal until TT send an email with a link and account number.

Seeing as my FF order confirmation emails either failed to arrive or took about 10 days, is this going to be the same? 

I check my inbox, spam & junk folders multiple times each day, as well as actually searching ALL of my email folders, so i know I've not missed it.

Thanks

I don't work for TalkTalk, I'm just a customer.

Update your community profile with your account & contact info so TT team members can help you.
7 REPLIES 7

KrystalineD
Community Star
Message 1 of 8

@Arne-TalkTalk just a quick update. 

I have now regained access to my "old" account and successfully reset the password. It even shows that i have a "pending order" for Fibre 500, although it fails if i try to "track my order". At least i can view my previous bills and account information once again. 

Update your community profile with your account & contact info so TT team members can help you.
0 Likes

Message 2 of 8

Thanks again, I've tried resetting the password on the FTTC account, it all looks as though it's going to work right up to trying to log in, which results in a failed log in. 

Even using the option to receive an email or sms/text message to log in with, i get the email or text message, but the log in fails. 

If i attempt to register using the same email address, it obviously finds my previous account and prompts me to enter the password, which again, fails to log in. 

As for contacting the future Fibre team, aside from the community forum, I've not had any success at making contact with the "right person" as yet. 

Guess I'm just going to have to keep waiting.

0 Likes

Message 3 of 8

Hi KrystalineD

For your old account (FTTC) you may need to follow the reset password link on the login page for My Account.

As for the FTTP account, I dont have access at this time to their systems so you may need to contact the future fibre team to discuss this further. 

Regards

KrystalineD
Community Star
Message 4 of 8

Hi @Arne-TalkTalk , part of the problem is that i haven't received the link and details for the FTTP My Account log-in.

I'm now unable to access my previous "My Account", so i can't access anything to do with the phone line and FTTC service either. 

I now have no access to any TalkTalk account online

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 5 of 8
0 Likes

Turkleton
Team Player
Message 6 of 8

Took about 2 months for my account to be accessable after switching to future fibre! I wouldn't hold your breath waiting for it.

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 7 of 8

Hi KrystalineD

We are working on the fix for My Account for FFTP. 

Will let you know when its implemented. 

0 Likes