FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Future fibre not available but neighbours either side of me can get it

giwebb1976
Popular Poster
Message 6 of 6

Baffled by this one, went on the TalkTalk checker to see if the future fibre was available, currently on Fibre 65.  Apparently not, but I live in a row of terraced houses and the houses either side of me can get it when I enter their addresses to see what is available.  Went on Live Chat and was told it wasn't available to me, thought it might have been because I was mid-contract but apparently nothing to do with that.  How could this be?  I have checked all other 48 other properties in my development and it is available to them, when I check mine it is showing I can only get fast broadband, not even the Fibre 65 (which I am on, so that's wrong) and my speed is expected to be 1.37 - 2.85 Mbps.

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5

Message 1 of 6

Hello,

I've included a Help Guide below, if you scroll to the bottom of the page there is the Live Chat button at the bottom.

Your Future Fibre Support Hub

Thanks 🙂

giwebb1976
Popular Poster
Message 2 of 6

😄Obviously I have no idea, I was merely checking what was available to them as new customers.  It does seem odd that it says I can only achieve 1.37 - 2.85 Mbps when I use the checker when i am currently on Fibre 65 and getting top end speeds.

Message 3 of 6

No, think i was chatting to someone to do with upgrades through the my Account section, didn't know there was a future fibres team, how can they be contacted?

0 Likes

Michelle-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 4 of 6

Morning,

Was this the Future Fibre Team that you contacted? Did they advise specifically why this would be?

Thanks

0 Likes

Divsec
Community Star
Message 5 of 6

Hi  @giwebb1976 are all your neighbours talk talk  customer? 

I don't work here and all my opinions are my own.
0 Likes