FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Go Live Date Today

Sallyanne24
Participant
Message 17 of 17

Please can anyone help my go live date is today and I have still not received my new router I’m desperate to get internet to be able to work! Please help! I called last Wednesday and was advised all was still on track and I would receive the router 24hrs before??

Sally-Anne
0 Likes
16 REPLIES 16

Message 1 of 17

OK thanks, apologies again for the delay

Chris

0 Likes

Message 2 of 17

Due to your poor lack of response this is and has been being dealt with for over a week by the Executive Office

Sally-Anne
0 Likes

Message 3 of 17

Hi Sallyanne24,

Sorry for the delayed reply, we're doing our best in these unprecedented circumstances due to the Corona virus to answer everyone as quickly as possible. I'm really sorry this is taking so long to resolve - could you bump the thread tomorrow and we'll check for further updates 

Chris

0 Likes

Message 4 of 17

Please can someone update me ????

Sally-Anne
0 Likes

Message 5 of 17

Please can I have an update this is getting very frustrating having no broadband or phone line???

Sally-Anne
0 Likes

Message 6 of 17

Hi

They may not need to, and BT will asses, but they are pushing back install dates currently for all providers.

Karl.

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes

Message 7 of 17

I have a live line as the previous tenants had broadband so surely they won’t need to enter the property?!

Sally-Anne
0 Likes

Message 8 of 17

Hi

No updates as yet on the order.  BT are still processing installs, but where they need to enter a customer premises to complete, these are being pushed back.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 9 of 17

And do you know how long this will be?

Sally-Anne
0 Likes

Message 10 of 17

Hi Sallyanne24

Your services have not gone live as yet.  The order to provide the services is still with BT Openreach.  When they complete the install this will then trigger the router delivery.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes

Message 11 of 17

@ZehraPunjwani, please wait. Do not post on another customer's thread for a help issue. 

Your own thread is working up the queue. 

It may take a qualified staff member a day or two to reach it. Not just minutes/hours.

It should enter the workflow if you just leave it alone and don't post again till you have given them a chance to reply.

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes

Message 12 of 17

Thank you 🙏 any help is appreciated 

Sally-Anne
0 Likes

Message 13 of 17

See above,  @Sallyanne24 !

0 Likes

Message 14 of 17

I understand the current situation but most companies on this scale are providing a service still with home workers! I fear Talk Talk will lose a lot of customers 

Sally-Anne
0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Message 15 of 17

Your earlier thread is in the workflow. 

Please just wait - there is a huge backlog of work and it may take a day or so for TT staff to reach your earlier thread.

Posting further threads creates unnecessary work for the staff and delays them helping other customers. 

Much appreciated if you could follow this important forum rule!

0 Likes

ZehraPunjwani
Team Player
Message 16 of 17

In the same position, and still have not heard anything.....

0 Likes