FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Go live date

Mumof3beauts
First Timer
Message 7 of 7

Hello, So on my account online it says my broadband will go live on the 9th September which is today however on a letter I received yesterday it states the 15th September so im a little confused as to which date i should be going by

Kind Regards

Victoria Robbins
0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6

Message 1 of 7

Hi Mumof3beauts,

Thanks for answering the security questions. I've replied to your PM

Chris

0 Likes

Message 2 of 7

Hi Mumof3beauts,

I've sent you a PM to confirm some details so that we can discuss the issue further 

Thanks

Chris

0 Likes

martswain
Philosopher
Message 3 of 7

The link that @Gliwmaeden2 posted for chat works, however you need to allow pop-ups in your browser.

Some browser extensions, anti-virus and ad/banner blockers can stop the CHAT NOW button being shown.

Here is the link again and it is working fine on Windows 10 and Chrome at 1335

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Articles/Our-live-chat-team/ta-p/2230529#U2230529

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Message 4 of 7

"Chat Now", on a turquoise background should open a chat  conversation with one click, @Mumof3beauts.

The rest of the information on that page is also very useful, such as opening hours for phone help as well as Chat.

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes

Mumof3beauts
First Timer
Message 5 of 7

I have added my number. Live chat is so hard to find even that link you suggested doesn't take me to a simple page to start a live chat, things are never made simple its like im playing hide and seek with live chat but im always seeking because i can never find it.

Kind Regards

Victoria Robbins
0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Message 6 of 7

Without your profile being complete, @Mumof3beauts, staff can't identify your account. 

Please add the landline number you should have been allocated - it will show in your My Account. 

To access the profile, go via your avatar/name; settings; launch profile wizard. 

You can reach Talktalk till 7pm on the phone today:

03451 720046 or 03451 720088

Or use Chat, from the link on this page:

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Articles/Our-live-chat-team/ta-p/2230529

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.